Also, as mentioned at the last meeting, after the meeting tomorrow we will
head over to Sooner Bowling on W. 24th for our Spring Bowling Social Night
Event Gathering Shindig.  Also, also, this meeting, like the last one, will
feature some food.  But, not nearly as much as last time.  So... come early
and fix your plate before it's gone!  That's all.

-Clint