Hello Everyone,
We've got a great treat for you.
The Norman Public Library is presenting Improv at the Evening featuring your very favorite, O.U. Improv!

This special Friday performance is open to all ages. Bring your friends, families, and loved ones for a night of laughter.

WHEN: Friday, March 24, 7pm-9pm.
WHERE: Norman Public Library
              Gray St. and Webster Ave. in Norman

Get your FREE tickets at the Norman Public Library or call Rebecca Spence for reservations: 701-2681.

BONUS Workshop!
Your favorite Improv troupe is ready to turn you all into Improv geniuses. This Saturday is our second 2006 Community Workshop and you are all invited. Know about improv from the inside by learning games, mime, and other improv techniques.
Bring your friends and family -All ages welcome. (If you bring a youngster, they need to be able to follow directions and be members of an audience when other participants are trying out their stuff. Otherwise we love them all--young and young at heart.)

Please join us.
This Saturday, 3/25, 2-4pm
Norman Public Library
Gray St. & Webster Ave.-Norman