I forwarded all your messages to Elizabeth but since she has no E-mail at
school yet I'm telling her and the others in the area of your concern.
Hopefully the messages will be there for her Monday and the school will get their
computer network up.

Thanks-your messages really helped!   The area is worse than the TV coverage
can possibly show. But they have the Oklahoma pioneer spirit and lots of
people are helping each other.   Without neighbors, volunteer firemen and women and
friends helping the day of the blaze, there would be many more destroyed
homes, injuries and loss of life.

Lillian Johnson