I forwarded all your messages to Elizabeth but since she has no E-mail at school yet I'm telling her and the others in the area of your concern.  Hopefully the messages will be there for her Monday and the school will get their computer network up.

Thanks-your messages really helped!  The area is worse than the TV coverage can possibly show. But they have the Oklahoma pioneer spirit and lots of people are helping each other.  Without neighbors, volunteer firemen and women and friends helping the day of the blaze, there would be many more destroyed homes, injuries and loss of life.

Lillian Johnson