JOB OPPORTUNITy #1

Part time job helping PW Master's Student who
has more to do than time to do it.  I'm a single
mother of three.  I run a small business from my
home and I own a farm.  I need another adult to
help out in the office and run a few errands.

Duties: Clerical, running errands.
Hours: Extremely flexible
Pay: $8.00 / hour

Requirements:
* Must have your own transportation
* Be willing to have flexible hours
* Can't be afraid of or allergic to animals
* Can't be afraid of or allergic to kids
* Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and ability
   to follow directions to learn some (very simple)
   new software.
* Computer experience a must.  I use Mac, so
   Mac knowledge is a plus, but not essential.
* References required.

Contact Information:
If you are interested, you may email me at
[log in to unmask] to schedule an interview.

JOB OPPORTUNITy #2
Seeking 1 or 2 people to help shear sheep and llamas.
Experience preferred but not required if you can
follow directions accurately (and sometimes quickly).

Duties:  Hold a sheep or a llama while I shear (possibly
vice-a-versa)
Hours:   Will do this one weekend in March or April
depending on the weather and your availability.  Shearing 8 sheep,
4 llamas and 1 very wooly dog will take the better
part of a day, but depending on your schedule,
we can do this over 2 days.  Lunch provided.  Beer when we're
done.
Pay:   $10.00/hour.

Requirements:
* Own transportation preferred
*  Ability to follow directions
*  Can't be afraid of animals (sheep and llamas in particular)
*  Must have the strength to help wrangle a sheep (biggest buck is
about 175 lbs, ewes are much smaller)
*  Must have boots/shoes/clothes that can get dirty
*  No laughing at the "nakey" sheep after we shear them,
they may blush...
* References required of person or persons who have knowledge
of how you interact with animals.