****Call for reviewers

Submissions for the MAC student paper competition are here and I need your help!

I have received submissions that use a variety of approaches and research methods, including, but not limited to, critical, empirical, ethnographic, historical, legal and semiotic, in the area of race and ethnicity.

I will send no more than 3 papers to each volunteer judge early next week.

If you would like to serve as a judge and offer constructive criticism to student scholars ?please email me:  Student Research Chair Jennifer Woodard at Middle Tennessee State University [log in to unmask]);">[log in to unmask].  In your message, please include the following information:

Your name and title
University address
Snail mail address to which papers should be sent (if different from university address)
e-mail address
Telephone number (office)
Preferred areas of review (by methodology and/or topic areas)

We sincerely appreciate your help with reviewing. All reviewers will receive a personal letter of thanks for use in tenure reviews or annual reviews.

Thank you so much,
Jennifer Woodard
Student Research Chair

Dr. Jennifer Bailey Woodard
Assistant Professor
Department of Electronic Media Communication
MTSU P.O. Box 58
Murfreesboro, TN  37132
Office:  COMM 262
O:  615-898-2766