"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn
for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but
to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." Buddha

Karen M. Turner
Director, Broadcast Journalism sequence
Department of Journalism
2020 N. 13th Street
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)