Yo, Yo, Yo-Improv Fans Everywhere!

 Bring your hip self, your  friends, and your family to O.U. Improv!'s first ever Rap Battle. To  get ourselves primed to bring down the house at the Chicago Improv Fest  Rap Battle, we'll be hosting a mock Rap Battle this Friday. Please be  part of our audience for this new event and cheer on your favorite  Improvisarios as they get ready for their Chicago debut.

  When: Friday 4/14, 8pm-10pm
  Where: Heritage Room
                  Oklahoma Memorial Union

  Visit O.U. Improv! on the web at www.ouimprov.com.

  For questions or accommodations based on disability, please contact Marcy Fleming at 413-0162.

  See you there,
  Marcy.
  O.U. Improv! Manager

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.