Yeah, it is.  I've been a subscriber for a couple of years.  I couldn't
think of a starter word to begin a search until I'd written my first email.
Once I composed the email, I knew what I needed to begin searching
(foreshadow).  Still, this group needed SOME sort of action. Even if it was
just me being dense.

Rick

On 4/24/06, William Prescott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> That visual thesaraus is SOOOOOO friggin cool.
>
> Will
>
> --- Richard Adkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > I like portend.  It fits the bill nicely.
> >
> > THANK YOU!
> > Rick

Write on!!
Richard Adkins