Colleagues,

As another school year winds down, I hope it has been an exhilarating one for each of you.  I'm certain there is much to talk about when we meet in San Francisco this summer.

But let's not wait until then to communicate with each other.  It's time to put together the summer edition of the Mac Newsletter and I invite all of you to send me your contributions, from articles and columns to photographs that can be included in the next issue.

The deadline for the summer '06 Mac Newsletter is Friday, June 9.  Please e-mail your material to me at [log in to unmask] and remember to put MAC NEWSLETTER in the subject line so I can identify your e-mail from the tons of spam that regularly invades my inbox.

Looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco and hearing from you by June 9.

And by the way, MAC officers, don't forget to get your columns to me.  This is your last opportunity for the year.

Thanks
Tony Cox
MAC Newsletter Editor
323 343 4212