Dear Juan,

thank you for everyone who has put forward the proposal to hold the next OM conference in Australia.  The fact that there is such strong interest and support amongst Aussie activists and academics for the OM process, it would make sense to hold the conference in Australia as well...now that its come as far as India.

I too think that quite a number of academics and activists from the AP region could find their way over, though I wonder about the participation of Latin Americans who have been the strongest force behind the OM process since its inception.

I am not sure how I can support the process, but I am certainly interested to continue to be contribute in small ways where possible.

warm salaams to you and your colleagues,

susanna