Due to technical difficulties this notice didn't go out last week like we thought.  Sorry for the late notice, but please consider at least making an appearance.

We invite OWP Teacher Consultants to welcome the 2006 Summer Institute Fellows to the Oklahoma Writing Project.  Let's bring them into the fold!

Thursday, June 22nd 6:30 - 8:30 PM

at the home of OWP Director Priscilla Griffith

3832 Buckingham  (Near NW 36th and Tecumseh)
360-2421

Enjoy refreshments as you share a specific opportunity you've experienced through OWP.

This is a chance to meet our goal of encouraging long-term involvment with OWP.

Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 21st by replying to Karin Perry.

Thank you and hope to you see on the 22nd,

Karin Perry and Kathy Woods
Co-Directors of OWP Summer Institute 2006