RE: TEACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I'll add this to the newsletter. Thanks
Tony
-----Original Message-----
From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 6/2/06 2:32 PM
Subject: TEACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS

<>Dear colleagues,
  I hope that you had a terrific academic year! I look forward to seeing
you in San Francisco this summer.
  Meanwhile, I need your assistance. I am gathering examples of
excellent teaching activities of MAC members for a report to the annual
convention.  I need examples of your activities concerning curriculum,
leadership, course content, teaching methods and assessment.

   </>Please write me a short note describing some of your interesting
"away-from-convention" activities related to teaching.  Describe how
these activities relate to curriculum, leadership, course content,
teaching methods, or assessment
   Also, you could describe your teaching accomplishments and/or awards,
programs involving diversity, special competitions, faculty/student
research awards, or other activities involving your teaching.
   Let me hear from you soon.
   Thanks, Lillian Williams, Teaching Standards Chair, MAC division
   Columbia College Chicago, 312-344-8908