<>Dear colleagues,
  I hope that you had a terrific academic year! I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco this summer.
  Meanwhile, I need your assistance. I am gathering examples of excellent teaching activities of MAC members for a report to the annual convention.  I need examples of your activities concerning curriculum, leadership, course content, teaching methods and assessment.

   Please write me a short note describing some of your interesting "away-from-convention" activities related to teaching.  Describe how these activities relate to curriculum, leadership, course content, teaching methods, or assessment
   Also, you could describe your
teaching accomplishments and/or awards, programs involving diversity, special competitions, faculty/student research awards, or other activities involving your teaching.
   Let me hear from you soon.
   Thanks, Lillian Williams, Teaching Standards Chair, MAC division
   Columbia College Chicago, 312-344-8908