GE Pcard FAQ

Thank you for your emails to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  addressing your concerns regarding the
conversion from the JPMChase to the GE credit card contract.  The
following is a listing of the most commonly asked questions and answers.
Please continue to email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
if you have further questions.

1. What are the HSC Fiscal Year Dates for reconciliation?

1. Transactions posted prior to 7-1-06 will be charged to FY 06 budgets.

2. Transactions posted on or after 7-1-06 will be charged to FY 07
budgets.

3. For items ordered prior to 7-1-06 but with transaction dates of
7-1-06 or after, please advise General Accounting to change the file and
reference the FY06 budget period on the transaction.

2. What are the Norman Fiscal Year Dates for reconciliation?

1. Transactions posted on or before 6/16/06 will be charged to FY 06.

2. Transactions posted after 6/16/06 will be charged to FY 07.

3. I have attended training, now what?

After you attend training you can obtain a credit card by completing the
online application through GE NetApps. NetApps is an online application
tool that provides increased control and improved accuracy to the Pcard
application process. GE has not released the application to us yet. Once
we have access to the applications you will be notified by email of the
link on the purchasing website to instructions for completing the
application.

With the change to GE, approvers will no longer need to complete an
application. Approvers will be automatically set up in the SAM
(Strategic Account Management) System when they are listed on a new
Pcard application. If you are a back up approver or a reconciler please
email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  to be set up in
the SAM (Strategic Account Management) System.

4. Will I be notified when my application is approved or declined?

You will only receive notification by email if at any point during the
application process your application is declined.

5. Will my account sponsor be notified?

No, your account sponsor will not be notified if your application is
declined.

6. How will I get my new Pcard?

The new GE Pcards will be sent from GE to Purchasing and then they will
be distributed or be available for pick up from the Purchasing office.
When you sign your Pcard receipt you will also be signing OU's
cardholder agreement. These are the same terms and conditions that were
used for the JPMChase cards. Therefore, if someone other than the card
holder will be picking up the GE card, they will need to have with them
your signed cardholder agreement. (A link will be available on the
Purchasing website).  Your card will need to be activated before it can
be used.  To activate your card, please call the number on your card and
provide GE with your Employee ID number to validate that you are the
person in possession of the card.  You may activate the card as soon as
you receive it although charges may not be placed on your card until
June 17, 2006.

 Note: It is important that you sign the form and NOT the individual
picking up your card.

7. What if I have more than one approver?

As in PaymentNet, SAM will only allow one default approver per
cardholder. You can have multiple back up approvers but you will want to
list the main approver on your application.  The account sponsor will
need to email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   the
name(s) of additional approvers per cardholder. All approvers are
required to have signature authority.

8. What if I am a cardholder and an approver?

Each cardholder will need to submit an application for a GE Pcard using
NetApps. You will need to list your approver as someone in your
department who has signature authority but not yourself.

9. If my ProCard expires prior to receiving my GE Pcard will I still get
my renewal card?

Yes, we will still be issuing renewal cards for expired ones. Once we
receive the renewal Chase card at the Purchasing Department we will
notify you and arrange pick up or delivery.

10. What if I don't have an employee id number?

Please email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if you need
assistance with your employee id number.

11. Will we still be able to export queries into Word or Excel?

You will have the ability to run reports and export them into Word or
Excel. We're planning on creating more detailed report and query
information to send to all users.

12. At HSC the PO field imports into PeopleSoft, will we still have this
function?

Yes, all HSC users will still be able to use the PO field for
information that imported into PeopleSoft.

13. Will there be additional Conversion and New User Training Sessions?

We have scheduled additional training sessions for both new user and
conversion training. Below is a list of the training sessions for both
campuses.

Norman Conversion                                       Norman New User

OMU Meacham Auditorium                             OMU Sooner Room

Thursday, June 22nd, 2006                               Tuesday, June
27th, 2006

(Sign up starts at 8:00 am)                                *limited
space

9:00 - 10:30 am for training                              8:30 - 10:30
for training

OMU Tradition's Room                                   OMU Traditions
Room

Wednesday, July 12th, 2006                             Wednesday, July
12th, 2006

(Sign up starts at 1:30 pm)                                *limited
space

2:00 to 3:30 pm for training                               9:00 - 11:00
for training

*session is full

HSC Conversion                                            HSC New User

BSEB West Lecture Hall                                  SCB 111

Wednesday, June 21st, 2006                            Wednesday, July
13th, 2006

(Sign up starts at 8:00 am)                                *limited
Space

9:00 - 10:30 am for training                              9:00 - 11:00
am for training

SCB 111

Wednesday, June 28th, 2006

*limited space

(Sign up starts at 8:30 am)

9:00 - 10:30 am for training

Tulsa Conversion                                           Tulsa New
User

Schusterman Center Room 4201                      Schusterman Center
Room 3110

Thursday, June 15th, 2006                                Tuesday, July
18th, 2006

(Sign up starts at 9:30 am)                                *limited
space

10:00 - 11:30 am for training                            9:30 - 11:30 am
for training

Schusterman Center Room 4201

Thursday, June 15th, 2006

(Sign up starts at 1:00 pm)