Please do not reply to this email.  Direct inquiries to [log in to unmask].  Thank you

Clarification to the Pcard FAQ’s issued 6-14-06

  1. Declined GE Pcard applications?

a)      Your application will not be denied by GE and personal credit checks are not completed in order to obtain a Pcard.  The Pcard in no way reflects upon your personal credit history and your credit score is not obtained.

b)      Applications are only declined by approvers or the Pcard Team.  This will usually be because the information on the application is incorrect or a clarification is required.

  1. Today is the 16th.  Can I continue to use my Chase ProCard?

Yes.  Please continue to use your JPMChase ProCard until you have received a new GE Pcard.

  1. Are there anymore GE conversion sessions for Norman?

Yes, we have scheduled one for July 11th.  That information is listed below.  We do not plan to schedule any additional sessions.  Please check the website for the balance of the sessions available.

Norman GE Conversion

OMU Meacham Auditorium

Tuesday, July 11th 2006

Signup starts at 1:00

Training from 1:30 to 3:00

  1. July 12th session is overbooked.

If you have registered for the July 12th session and could switch to the July 11th session instead, please email [log in to unmask].

Please do not reply to this email.  Direct inquiries to [log in to unmask].  Thank you