It is a little early, but Emily Todd and I (Karin Perry) are looking for TCs that would be interested in serving as mentors during next summer's Summer Institute.  It would require that you are available during the month of June 2007.  You will be in charge of leading a writing group and a presentation group.  It is a rewarding experience.  YOu are required to give a presentation and have fresh writing for the writing groups. but you aren't required to create a new presentation or write required papers that we ask the new participants to do.  If you are interested, please email either myself or Emily Todd by next Friday, August 11th.
Thank you,
Karin and Emily
2007 OWP SI Co-Directors