Phil, as usual, is being too modest.  Perhaps you saw the Middle Tenn. St. U. page in the convention book that notes Dr. Jeter is the Geier Visiting Professor of Journalism 2006-07!  Congratulations Phil!

If you have an recent achievement but I have not acknowledged you on the division listserv it’s because I don’t know about it.  If you let me know about it, we shall sing your praises.

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

MAC Membership Chair

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar:

http://www.nappynewyear.com