Always forgive the typos y’all.  I am moving fast and you know that where it counts, I know better and slow down.

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar:

http://www.nappynewyear.com