Wa Hoo!

I'm also interested in the conference--details anyone?

Yeah, I'm interested in a PW party.    --Jocelyn

On Aug 11, 2006, at 7:06 AM, William Prescott wrote:

Hey everyone,

See attached message from Dr. Carstarphen. We have a lounge for next year in Copeland Hall and a budget for furniture to boot.

Also, anyone interested in a PW partay before school starts? Bueller? Bueller?

Best,

Will Prescott

Note: forwarded message attached.

William D. Prescott