I did consult with some of you off of this list and I wanted to give you all an update on my earlier posting regarding allowing the use of two poster display boards.  We did decide not to honor the request and the following email was sent:

I have consulted with members of the Planning Committee and the LAC.  We do understand your request; however, we feel we cannot accommodate you by providing two display boards.

The contract for the display boards has already been submitted.  Of greater importance is the fact that early in the submission process others did inquire about the unusual size of the boards and were advised we could only supply one board per entry.

Thanks for your input-

Vicki

Vicki de Yampert, Library Director

Carroll Medical Library

UAMS - AHEC South Arkansas

460 West Oak

El Dorado, AR  71730

Voice: 870-881-4404 FAX: 870-862-0570

Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message.