Hello Members:

Hope your semesters are off to a good start. Our new webmaster, Paul Niwa, has suggested the following web site designs for the new and upcoming MAC Web site. I’d like as much help as possible in choosing one of the designs. Please, when you get a moment, review the designs found on the links below and send me your FIRST and SECOND choice by 7 p.m. CST this Friday, September 8, 2006.

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2993

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2876

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2855

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2860

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2744

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2739

http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2827

Please keep in mind that the colors, photos and graphics will be changed.  What is important is shapes on the templates and the locations of the links and content.

Thanks,
Lillie M. Fears
MAC Head