Something is often screwy with ASU's server so if you try to reply to my
email, say to send me your nomination, INSTEAD OF HITTING REPLY type in
my address manually into the "to" field ([log in to unmask]) and then
send.  If that doesn't work give me a call at the number below as soon
as you can.  Remember I need your name, school and position of the
nomination and for VP I also need some brief qualifications/campaign
comments.  Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?

Balance Your Brain Chemistry, Here's How: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

78% Discounted Afrocentric Photoart Calendar

http://www.nappynewyear.com