Digital Promise bill before Congress

hi everybody, I just learned about this Digital Promise bill from Michael Feldstein's e-Literate. I've posted a note about that in my blog (http://www.bloglines.com/blog/OnlineCourseLady?id=30) and I would urge anyone who teaches online to take a few minutes to write to our Congressmen in support of this bill which looks like it could have an enormously positive impact on educational technology in this country.

Digital Promise website provides information about the bill and facilitates communication with your Congressional representatives:
http://www.digitalpromise.org/newsite/

article by Michael Feldstein (SUNY) about the bill:
http://elearnmag.org/subpage.cfm?section=articles&article=39-1

I hope everyone is having a good semester!

Laura