IN case anyone was heading NE, I'm forwarding the note below.

I also wanted to explain to those at the last OUARC meeting that the problem with the 146.88 repeater is bad desensing, probably from a relatively new Nextel system on PHSC where the repeater is located. Mike is going to work on some filters to cut down on the RF hash. The problem with having your repeater on a high building is that everybody else wants antennae up there too. ;-)

73 - Jud W5JA
=====================
PLEASE HELP GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT THIS DATE CHANGE. Please share with
your members, your nets and your website.

Thanks,

73 Mark N7XYO
Green Country Hamfest

PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE.  (With 2 Public Service events, VE testing and a
club meeting the Swap Meet's date has been moved to Saturday October
21,2006.)

The Green Country Hamfest is sponsoring a FREE Tailgate and Swap Meet.

Saturday, October 21, 2006. From about 0800-1200 Local.

The meet will be at the AEP-PSO covered parking lot in downtown Tulsa
approximately 6th and Frankfort.

Admission is Free, Swap and Trade spaces are free. (We get to use the site
for free so we don't have to charge anything.)

Talk-in on 146.880- with 88.5 PL tone.

John Thomason - WB5SYT, the ARRL Oklahoma Section Manager, has been
invited to be there for a Q&A session about ARRL Activities.

Come Join The fun!

--
Dr. Judson L. Ahern
Professor Emeritus, Geophysics