Minutes of tonight's OTA meeting are ALREADY available, at http://ouarc.ou.edu - thanks, Laura!

I believe from my brief check-in (long story) and reading the mail, that we will go ahead with activities on Sep 30. We will not be able to get on the roof, but we can see what all we have, what we need, start assigning building, planning and procurement tasks so we are ready when we can get up there. Or when they've forgotten they told us not to. I DID NOT say that - keyboard error.

If nothing else we should move some stuff out to storage (my shed or anyone's else's suggestion) so we can get in the room. I'll bring in a 2m rig, and surely we can rig a j-pole or something out the window. If someone has a computer and knows how to do packet with the soundcard (I do PSK31 but haven't tried packet), we could establish a digipeater site there. Just a thought.
73,

Jud W5JA
--
Dr. Judson L. Ahern