Just a reminder that the University's JPMChase ProCard Program ends
Friday, September 29, 2006.  If you still have outstanding transactions,
credits or disputes please email [log in to unmask] with a short
explanation.  We will work with JPMChase to hold your account open as
required.

If you have already emailed us to request that your account stay open,
we will honor that request and you do not need to send another request.
Please remember to contact us as soon as we can cancel the JPMChase
ProCards.  If we DO NOT hear from you by 5:00 PM Friday, September 29th,
your card will be cancelled.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Please do not reply to this email. Contact the Purchasing Pcard Team at