Welcome one and all, and sorry that I have been so silent for so long (Summers are supposed to be free, darn it!)

I have had a productive writing summer in that I managed to get rejected a few more times for some short stories that I have written. All in all a very productive summer indeed.

I miss not having any writing classes anymore. The closest I get is a short fiction I have to write for my Mass Comm Law class. I hope you new people really appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears of a good tutorial or writing class. I have not read much other than whats popular now that I really don't want to admit to reading... (*cough* Harry Potter...*cough cough*)

Cheers,

-Richard Brand, Lord of Scribes

PS Am I the only PW major from my class who still doesn't have his bachelors? Are there any others who are a semester behind like me and are looking forward to December? Please, I need to recover my underachieving ego a bit...