bah, I don't know when I will be able to get my bachelors Rich.  I still need that darned foreign language requirement and since I've been very ill all summer (two surgeries, dialysis and another surgery or two to go) I'm not even able to attend classes this semester.  So, I'm on the 32 year plan I guess.  My first semester at OU was 1976 so.....  fear not, you are doing great!

Rick