Goodness, I hope your okay man.

And I think the deal with me is mostly anxiety over what step to take after December. I have been living in the real world for the past two years, working a 40+ hour work week and paying my own bills/rent and such. But getting out of the security rut is a little intimidating. I have been pretty comfortable the past couple of years overall.

Mainly I am trying to find a day job lucrative enough to support my nasty writing addiction ;)

Cheers, and get well soon Richard A.

And thanks for the encouragement. I need to take a cue from some of my own characters.

-Richard B