Colleagues,

I would  like to propose a panel on ethnic owned media. I see this as a series that could be done at every AEJMC  convention. The panelist would consist of local and nonlocal ethnic owners. Some of you may have contacts and would be willing to approach them  There could be a panel with media industry representatives only or a panel of scholars only or a combination.  I am sending the proposal to Camilla today. Let me know if you are willing to help with the contacts.

Thank you,

Alice

The ALANA Project (not checking e-mail frequently between September 2006 and September 2007)
Central Michigan University
407 Moore Hall
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859.
Fax: 989-774-7114, E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 989-774-6603