Karen Rupp-Serrano of University Libraries has asked me to share some
new tools that the library staff has created to assist students in using
the online library resources. The tutorials they have created are
excellent and are already being used in some of the College's online
courses. However, these may be useful for any of your courses,
regardless of delivery format. If you have any questions, please contact
Ms. Rupp-Serrano.

Thanks.

Karen Cozart, Director

Arts and Sciences Online Program

The College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Oklahoma

Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Website: http://www.ou.edu/online <http://www.ou.edu/online>

Phone:  (405) 325-7943

FAX:  (405) 325-5710

OFFICE
1656 Cross Center Drive, Bldg. D, Smith House 121-A
MAIL
633 Elm Avenue, Room 323
Norman, Oklahoma  73019-3118