Joshua Whitmore wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">At one point in time I was in charge, with a few other people, of the PWA website. There never seemed to be a great interest in the site, so after about 9 months of inactivity, it was taken down. If there really is interest in reviving the website, I don't mind setting up a simple homepage and forums and hosting it on some web space I already have
Success in a website depends greatly on the availability and willingness of someone to build and maintain it.  It's great for Josh to volunteer, but he'll for sure need help of all of us to supply content.

As for the hosting:  Josh, did you and the others explore having the PWA site as a part of the greater Gaylord site?  At this moment, the "Student Groups" section offers links to the PRSSA and the Ad Club websites -- both of which are hosted on Buddy's servers.  And there's an old and sadly dead link to Vicky Woodward's turn-of-the-century "PWA Newsletter." I don't think there's any reason to go spend money on a domain name registration and hosting fees, if all we need is right here at home.  Buddy could probably even help get an "alias"  URL  that would help members get to the site more easily than going the the JMC front door.

Something to think about.

~kent