Dear all,

I met Elizabeth over at the book sale today and we braved the marauding hordes. 15 dollars later, we have 142 books for our lending library, which will be housed in the PW lounge.

Be sure to bring any excess books to help build up our collection.

Will Prescott

Richard Adkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Toured the lounge with Will this afternoon.  It will be a very nice place to hang out once we get it out fitted with decent furniture.  Excellent bookshelf situation with plenty of storage.  Easy to find location and could be a real asset for us used properly.  I highly recommend all the PWA members take the time to have a look see at OUR lounge then drop a line to the list to let us know what type of furniture you'd recommend.  Will tells me we can go pick it out and have it delivered gratis.

Rick (The incredible shrinking guy - ask Will, lol)