Dear MAC Members:

The note below and the enclosed attachment come from Dr. Gracie
Lawson-Borders.  The University of Wyoming is seeking a visiting scholar.
Details are in the note below and in the enclosed attachment:

The provost here is funding a position for an African American Studies
Visiting Scholar with a joint appoint in another field which could be
Journalism, Communication, Law, Political Science, etc.

 If you know anyone that I should write a personal cover letter, please pass
there name along and I will make contact

Gracie Lawson-Borders, Ph.D.
Director, African American Studies

Associate Professor,

Communication and Journalism

University of Wyoming

 1000 E. University Avenue

 Laramie, Wyoming 82071

 307-766-2482 office 307-766-2555 fax

Evonne (Von) H. Whitmore, Ph.D.

Graduate Studies Coordinator

Associate Professor

School of Journalism and Mass Communication

Kent State University

(O)330-672-8304

(F)330-672-2037

  _____