H.S. African American MALE seniors may be eligible for a complete 4-year scholarship as an education major. See the link below.

We are regularly having problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If ,and only if ,your reply to this email is returned to you, you may send it to [log in to unmask] I will get to it when I can which, may be no time soon.  Apologies...We are working on it.

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals Appreciated-

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

 Please share and disseminate.  Thanks

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY YOUNG BROTHER THAT CAN UTILIZE THIS, PLEASE PASS IT ALONG, POST IT ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS, TAKE IT TO THE HIGH SCHOOLS, ETC….

HERE'S ANOTHER CHANCE FOR US TO HELP YOUNG BLACK MEN....!

Do You know any Black Males who are in Senior high school who want to
go to college out of state for Free.  The black colleges are looking
for future black male teachers and will send then to
universities/college for 4 years FREE.

This is for MALES ONLY.

Have the parents fill out this application.

Read the Mission Statement.  There are about 10 different colleges or
universities.

Send this to your friends also.

www.callmemister.clemson.edu/index.htm