Native American Stat of the Day

Enrollment in tribal colleges jumped from 13,583 in 1997 to 15,837 in
2003, based on a 2003 U.S. Department of Education survey.

We are regularly having problems with our server rejecting incoming
email. If ,and only if ,your reply to this email is returned to you, you
may send it to [log in to unmask] I will get to it when I can
which, may be no time soon.  Apologies...We are working on it.

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals Appreciated-

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>