hi everybody, I'm doing a Bloglines workshop in Tulsa and thought I would share the notes for the workshop if anyone is interested:

http://bloglines.mythfolklore.net

adding blogging to my class this semester is the single most positive change I have made to my courses since I started teaching. it's been a huge help for the students in many ways.

I understand that Desire2Learn will be adding blogging in the next version of the software. I do not know if that will also include a blog aggregator - Bloglines is BOTH a blog aggregator AND a blog service, so even if you end up using some other kind of blogging software (Blogger.com, MySpace, next version of Desire2Learn, etc.), I highly recommend the use of Bloglines as an aggregator. it's a great way to keep up with all your favorite websites in a timely and efficient manner.

Laura