MAC members:

We're two (2) weeks away from the December 20th deadline for submission
of abstracts for  the 2007 AEJMC  Midwinter Conference, which will be hosted
February 23-24, 2007 at the Reynolds School of Journalism at the
University of Nevada, Reno..

Please pull together those research ideas, in-progress projects and send me your abstracts.  We particularly encourage graduate students to send in 500-word abstracts of their work.  If they've just completed a seminar paper this semester that falls within the Minorities and Communication area, that should be a snap.

The Call for Papers can be found at the link below:

http://communication.rh.utoledo.edu:16080/aejmc2007/

Please spread the word about this very important out-of-convention research activity for our division.

Thanks

George
U.Alabama
MAC Midwinter Research Chair