AND--- even if you're not planning to submit an abstract or are unable to make it to Reno in February, we STILL NEED YOU!

I am looking for 10 volunteers to review abstracts. We all know how important it is to get feedback on our research at various stages of development.   Since abstracts are due to me no later than Dec.20, our 10 willing reviewers will have them to look at (via e-mail) by Dec. 22.  They will be due back to me around January 5,, 2007

Because of the variety of topics and research methodologies we receive and the limited number of
reviewers, it's not always possible to match interest areas, but I can try if you tell me what interest areas you would like to review.

If you would like to volunteer to review, please send me an e-mail:
[log in to unmask] Please tell me the maximum number of
abstracts you're willing to review. Also, because AEJMC
collects data on it, please tell me your gender and ethnicity.

THANKS in advance for your help in making the MAC Division's first year of involvement in the AEJMC Midwinter Conference a BIG SUCCESS!

George