Iıd like to acknowledge the passing of another trailblazer - Phyl Garland.
-kt

------ Forwarded Message
From: Irena Choi Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:58:05 -0500
To: Class of 1985 <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [j85] Columbia Journalism School mourns death of Phyl Garland -
journalist, musician, master teacher

------ End of Forwarded Message

On 11/28/06 7:16 PM Camilla Gant at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Thanks, Linda, for the suggestions.  Oddly, I didn't get a copy of your
> original e-mail, so I'm responding to Lillie's response.
>
> Camilla
>
> At 04:14 PM 11/27/2006 -0600, LILLIE FEARS wrote:
>
>> Excellent suggestions, Linda.

"Education is a kind of continuing dialogue, and a dialogue
assumes...different points of view."
Former Univ. of Chicago Chancellor Robert Hutchins (1952)

Karen M. Turner
Director, Broadcast Journalism sequence
Department of Journalism
2020 N. 13th Street
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)