Yes, another ditto:  Once you've worked a DX station, or even someone in the
states, you'll be hooked on HF. When we have a power supply that will handle
it (about 25 A), I'll bring my Kenwood TS440AT in to the shack. It's old,
but all digital, memories, automatic antenna tuner (SWR has to be reasonable
to start with - you can't load into bedsprings, for example), etc. 100
watts, 160m through 10m, including WARC bands.

73,

Jud W5JA

--
Dr. Judson L. Ahern