The ballots for the PWA Elections have been tallied and the results
are listed below.

Your new co-presidents are Elizabeth Childers and Will Prescott.
Your new treasurer is Isaac Ardoin.

Voter turnout among PW majors was a whopping 91%. (For a more
detailed returns, see the bottom of the e-mail.)

WHAT's NEXT?
In the near future, we will hold an important PW meeting where anyone
in attendance will help decide questions, such as the following:

What are the duties and responsibilities of officers?
Do we need more elected officers --- VP, Secretary, Viceroy, Shah?
What will our constitution say?
What are the PWA's goals for the upcoming semester?
When will we hold regular meetings? How often? When?

Keep checking your e-mail for more information on this important,
organizational meeting. A constitutional congress, if you will...

FINAL NOTE: If you are not on the PWAL listserv, please e-mail Will
Prescott at [log in to unmask] All future PWA communications will be
handled over the listserv.

Tally ho ho ho,

Jocelyn Pedersen

________________

VOTING RESULTS (Complete results are available from Prof. Chester.)

President
71%        Elizabeth Childers & Will Prescott
11%    Lindsey Allgood
4%      Julie Uppendahl

Treasurer
47%    Isaac Ardoin