Thought some of you may be interested in the Chicago KOMO- Channel 4 (ABC affiliate) story about a 17-year-old African American budding filmmaker and her shocking updated version "Bobo Doll" experiment about racism & self esteem.  Please pass the link along to interested parties.

Just when some thought self-esteem among young African American youth was improving---with the

popularity of folk like Oprah, Beyonce, Condo Rice, Diddy, Jesse, Kanye, Obama and others.

Well, check out this short TV news clip aired on a major Chicago network station recently:

http://www.komoradio.com/home/video/5001856.html?video=pop&t=a

Peace,

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/