All,

In case you didn't get the notification on the Teaching Scholars
Colloquium and you can make it on February..............it is a great
opportunity to see what other teaching faculty at OU are doing.

Karen Cozart, Director

Arts and Sciences Online Program

The College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Oklahoma

Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Website: http://www.ou.edu/online <http://www.ou.edu/online>

Phone:  (405) 325-7943

FAX:  (405) 325-5710

OFFICE
1656 Cross Center Drive, Bldg. D, Smith House 121-A
MAIL
633 Elm Avenue, Room 323
Norman, Oklahoma  73019-3118