Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:34:14 -0500
From: "Cruz, Anne J." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW:  Call for Papers - RSA 2008
To: "A. Robert Lauer" <[log in to unmask]>

Querido Roberto--Podrías enviar este mensaje por tus listas de Cervantes y teatro del Siglo de Oro?  Mis agradecimientos y mejores deseoa para el nuevo año, Anne

Dear Colleagues:

As Hispanist representative of the Renaissance Society of America, I
urge you to plan ahead for the conferences that the RSA will hold in
such enticing locales as Chicago (2008),  Los Angeles (2009),
and--yes!--Venezia (2010).

Our next reunion in Chicago will take place on 3-5 April, 2007 at the
Renaissance Hotel and the Newberry Library.  Bordering on a brilliantly
blue Lake Michigan and traversed by the Chicago River and its original
bascule bridges, the Windy City, with its new Millenium Park, the Museum
Campus, the Art Institute, Grant Park, the Chicago Symphony Center, and
its incomparable architecture, is second to none.    Please consider
organizing a session (sessions with interdisciplinary topics usually
attract a broad audience) or submitting an abstract.

Deadline for submissions  is April 25, 2007.  Please check the RSA
website for more information.

 I hope to see you in my kinda town!  Anne

2008

Chicago
3-5 April 2008
Renaissance Chicago Hotel & Newberry Library

2009

Los Angeles
26-28 March 2009
UCLA & The Getty Museum, Malibu

2010

Venice
8-10 April 2010
Fonazione Giorgio Cini, Isola San Giorgio Maggiore

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Dept. of Modern Langs.,  Lits., & Ling.
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405-325-5845 (office); 405/325-6181 (OU dept.); Fax: 1-866-602-2679 (private)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"
VITA / IBÉRICA / AITENSO / BCom / AHCT / MLA / Coloquio Cervantes / Coloquio Teatro de los Siglos de Oro