Hi guys,

I'm Krystal Traywick, a PW alum from way back in '04.  Although I've graduated and live in Tulsa now, I still check out these emails every time I get one, and I may be able to help out with the logo idea.

To cut a long story short, I'm still writing, and even getting paid for it (Yay!), but I'm also about to get a second degree in Graphic Design.  I'd be more than happy to do a logo for PWA pro bono, and it will also help me out with my capstone portfolio (which is still several months away, but looming).

It seems that PWA is a lot more structured than when I was there, so if you guys need to formally discuss, no problem.  If you're interested, let me know.  I can get started asap, getting information and suggestions from you and drafting several logo solutions for you to choose from.

On another note, in addition to the PW organization for those who have graduated (very interesting), I've also been kicking around the idea of a sister group for PW grads here in Tulsa, where we can have get-togethers without too much fuss.  So far I know of two of us; if there are any others in the area who are interested, I'm all ears.

~Krystal