Richard,

I like your ideas!  Especially for posters, which are a great idea.

For t-shirts, maybe we could combine a couple of the squares, such as the
ideas below.  My buddy says that if we just have text on the t-shirts, we
can probably get a better deal on them.  The beauty of this plan is
that we can take orders for the shirts and print up what we sell with only
a few extras.  Then, we can always print more if we need to.

We could even put a year on the t's and make new ones with a
different slogan every year...?
When our organization gets huge and rich, maybe we can even
present graduating PW students with a t-shirt that says "I'm a PW alum"
or something...   :-)

Anybody else have any ideas or want to pipe in?

joc

Front of T-shirt:

1 Great Degree Program

Journalism