We would just like the MAC members who have been so tragically and
severely challenged by the weather - tornados, blizzards, ice storms,
floods, etc. that our empathy is with you.  If you have power and
internet access and are reading this message please let us know if we
can be of help and how.  Blessings...Be strong --

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>