        -----Original Message-----
        From: Cozart, Karen L.

        All,

        The attached flyer describes the University Library's
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service---in case you are not aware of it or
have not used ILL recently. Any questions can be directed to Karen
Rupp-Serrano, [log in to unmask]

        Thanks.

        Karen Cozart, Director

        Arts and Sciences Online Program

        The College of Arts and Sciences

        The University of Oklahoma

        Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

        Website: http://www.ou.edu/online <http://www.ou.edu/online>

        Phone:  (405) 325-7943

        FAX:  (405) 325-5710

        OFFICE
        1656 Cross Center Drive, Bldg. D, Smith House 121-A
        MAIL
        633 Elm Avenue, Room 323
        Norman, Oklahoma  73019-3118